Monday, June 11, 2012

The Goal

So I was walking back from the library today and was suddenly struck with an idea. I decided that I was going to try to do something new every single day. However, it wouldn't be nearly as fun if there wasn't a challenge to go with. So I created a category to go with everyday and I have to do something that fits into that category. Each day will go as such:

Music Monday (I have to listen to a new artist or song)
Taste Bud Tuesday (I have to try a new food or drink or eat at a restaurant I haven't been to before)
Well-Written Wednesday (I have to read, or at least start, a new book every Wednesday)
Thrills on Thursday (I have to do some activity or go to an event that I have never participated in before)
Friendly Friday (I have to meet someone new)
Sight-Seeing Saturday (I have to go somewhere that I have never been before)
Sitcom Sunday (I have to watch a new television show or movie)

I will be uploading pictures for every day (unless it isn't possible for some reason). This blog will serve as a record of what I have done so I can always look back and remember. And with that, let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment